Angus Beef Salpicao
4 - 5 people
Serve this restaurant-style recipe on your next family dinner. The tender Black Angus cubes are worth every bite. The tender and succulent Angus beef is perfect for this kind of cooking style. The recipe is also great for potlucks and or packed meals.
- 500 grams USDA Choice Black Angus Cubes 1x1 inch
- 3 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tbsp Liquid Seasoning
- 3 tbsp Water
- 1tsp Chili Powder
- 1tsp Black Pepper
- 2 tbsp Oyster Sauce
- 1 head garlic, peeled and sliced
- 2tbsp Butter
- 3tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1. Thaw USDA Choice Black Angus Cubes in the chiller overnight.
- 2. In a bowl, mix Worcestershire sauce, liquid seasoning, water, chili powder and black pepper.
- 3. Pour marinade over the Angus cubes. Cover and chill for 30 minutes. 4. Strain Angus cubes then reserve the excess marinade.
- 5. Pour oil in a non-stick pan over medium heat. Sauté garlic till light brown in color. Remove garlic and set aside.
- 6. In the same pan, turn heat to high. Once smoking, sear Angus cubes till all sides are caramelized or brown in color.
- 7. Pour excess marinade, oyster sauce and butter. Cook for 2 minutes then add the fried garlic. Turn off heat.
- Serve hot.
There is no review yet
Write Your Own Review
Are you 18 or older?
To view the page, you must be of legal drinking age. By clicking enter, I certify that am over 18 years old, and I agree with the terms & conditions.
The information below is required for social login
Create New Account