Pan-Seared Prime Rib Steak with Red Wine Sauce and Broccoli and Cauliflower Gratin
1 - 2 people
- 1-2 Packs Prime Rib Steak
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Broccoli and Cauliflower Gratin
- 1. Slice frozen Broccoli into bite-sized pieces. Assemble Broccoli and Cauliflower in a baking dish.
- 2. In a bowl over medium heat, melt butter. Add flour to make a roux.
- 3. Slowly add scalded milk and mix until thick. Add cream cheese then stir until melted. Season with salt.
- 4. Pour cheese sauce over the Broccoli and Cauliflower then top it with shredded mozzarella.
- 5. Bake in a 350C oven for 20-25 mins or until the cheese has melted and slightly turned into light brown in color.
- 6. Serve hot.
- 1. Season Prime Rib steak with salt and pepper on both sides.
- 2. In a pan over high heat, pour olive oil. Sear the Prime Rib Steak for 1 minute and 30 seconds on one side. Flip and sear the other side for another minute.
- 3. Transfer steak to a plate and let it rest.
- Red Wine Sauce
- 1. In the same pan, add garlic and onion. Saute until aromatic. Add rosemary sprig.
- 2. Deglaze pan with red wine. Reduce until half.
- 3. Pour beef stock and reduce again until half.
- 4. Add butter and stir until melted. Turn off heat.
- 5.Pour red wine sauce over the steak.
Products You Will Need
- USDA Beef Prime Rib 3/4 Inch, 1 Slice Pack 390g-440g₱1,015.00 / pack
- Arla Butter Unsalted Foil 200g 200g₱216.00 /
- Broccoli 1kg₱290.00 / pack
- Cauliflower 1kg₱242.00 / pack
- Arla Milk Goodness Full Cream 1L 1L₱115.00 /
- Arla Natural Mozzarella Shred 175g₱265.00 /
- Arla Natural Cream Cheese Plain 150g₱130.00 /
- Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil 250ml₱214.00 /
There is no review yet
Write Your Own Review
Are you 18 or older?
To view the page, you must be of legal drinking age. By clicking enter, I certify that am over 18 years old, and I agree with the terms & conditions.
The information below is required for social login
Create New Account