- 1kg Frozen Mixed Seafood
- 2 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 whole Onion, sliced
- 1 pc Chinese Chorizo, sliced
- 1 pc Carrot, sliced
- ½ cup Snow peas
- ½ cup Shitake Mushroom, sliced
- 2 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 6-7 cups Broth (Chicken or Pork)
- 1 pack Good Life Egg Noodles
- 2 cups Cabbage, sliced
- 2 Tbsp Oyster Sauce
- pinch Pepper
- 2 Tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1. Pour oil in a deep pan or wok over high heat. Saute garlic and onion until aromatic.
- 2. Add Chinese chorizo, carrots and snow peas. Saute for a minute.
- 3. Add sliced shiitake mushroom, soy sauce and seafood mix. Cook for a minute then add the broth.
- 4. Let it boil then add the egg noodles. Slowly mix until the noodles absorb the liquid (you may add more broth).
- 5. Add the sliced cabbage and oyster sauce. Mix and cook for a minute.
- 6. Add sesame oil and mix again for another minute.
- 7. Turn off heat. Serve hot.